Post #37 Draft Feature Story

 Hello and Today I will be going over progress of my feature story for my magazine


Mikaili Taylor a beast on the court and off allowing him to enjoy a peaceful life. When asked what his greatest achievement was his response was "Balancing school and basketball at the same time" this also comes with no surprise as he was able to help his team in one of the games to get a 40 point lead. The only thing that is holding him back from succeeding sooner was time and location as he stated " I could of been in the NBA if I was maybe born a little early and went to a school that pro. This in turn pushes him to be great as he works on his craft on the weekends working out to the ends of the day as it goes first one in the gym and the last one out. The only things motivating Mikaili is music, sleep, and relaxing. His dream is not that far away as when he reaches college he will show off his skills to potential scouts that can help him elevate his career. Once he reaches the highest point in his career he will feel satisfy he respond with "A sustainable life is where most people try to reach and when I'm at a state where I don't have to worry about money that's where I know I made it." This and getting 6 rings a long milestone but achievable like many NBA players tried or already did. With the end of the interview Mikaili said "Giving up on basketball is not me as Ball is life."  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #26 Tips for basketball