Post #53 CCR #3

 Evaluation: Question 3: How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

Video: https://youtu.be/Kll4rbdaCLY

Transcript:

Hello welcome back my name is Montrell Brown candidate number 0304

At the very beginning of this experience at will say my skills in editing and production of blogs was modest. Over time in this course designing a magazine would help developing my production skills required to create a authentic magazine. I was able to improve on these skills by using varies tools that would put my creativity to test . 

The preliminary task were a useful part of expending my knowledge of developing a magazine which included processes and different aspects that will further illustrate this including camera shots and angles. Looking back from all the works I did Il would say that it was a slight improvement in this department. I struggled with putting photos together that would appeal to any audience but constant work on the project proves to be useful as a part together a masterpiece with using the given programs and websites.

When comparing the preliminary task for the cover page, table of contents, and double page spread to the final production of my magazine it can be said that a large improvement in skills to create such a magazine is acceptable enough to pass as a authentic magazine.

A production schedule kept everything up tight progressing through the production of the magazine. When organizing my tasks to be completed on certain days it would push me to do those task to move to the other task to not create traffic for my work causing any delays for producing my magazine. Everything that was schedule to be done on a certain date was completed on that date.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #37 Draft Feature Story

Post #26 Tips for basketball