Post #54 CCR #4

 Evaluation:Question 4: How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware, and online-in this project?

Video: https://youtu.be/zXKvC8ndW6I

Transcript: 

Throughout the whole process of this course while creating a magazine I relied on technology. I used a combination of a blogging website and software to help create a magazine.  Technology was a critical part of creating a magazine because without it expressing my ideas and creativity would be little to impossible.

Hardware part of the project I would mainly use a laptop which has better accessibility for all around performance. When I was on the go and a idea would pop up in my head my phone is my second option its portability will allow constant editing on the go without missing a beat. The Phone also allowed me take photos that would be later used to capture images for my project. 

Software part of the project I used Photoshop to edit certain parts of the image. I would make any spot of the image which was dark and uneven to match the optimal look for that image making appeal more for the audience.

As far as online go I relied on blogger to post my varies blogs and Canva which helped me establish a layout for my magazine. These websites made everything convenient as most of the common tools where there and pretty helpful. Blogger hosts many of my transition works of my magazine and compulsory questions and answers for my  project. Final results also appear on blogger making it easier show skills progression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #37 Draft Feature Story

Post #26 Tips for basketball