Introduction #1

 Hi my name is Montrell I have created this blog to capture different ways of media. I will be working with a group. In media studies 

-I will be exploring on how media can be display and the different techniques that’s is involved in the process.

-Seeing the impact it has on life and the different viewpoints

-Practice skills to further my media studies knowledge 

-Show skills that enables me to create and produce an magazine 

-Reflections, questions, and comments about about my magazine 

I will be posting on a weekly basis to ensure my progress with the blogs and magazines are consistent and my understanding of the media world is also increasing.


Photo credit: www.canva.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #37 Draft Feature Story

Post #26 Tips for basketball

Post #32 Lead writing 2