Post #51 CCR #1

 Evaluation: Question 1: How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

Video: https://youtu.be/rzECy43fSuQ

Transcript:

Hello my name is Montrell Brown My centre number is US154. Today I will be answering the following complustory questions about my magazine. This is a AS AICE media course My magazine follows a traditional creation of a magazine which includes the following a Masthead, Tagline, Cover lines, Barcode, and Main image. In order to gain any ideas and inspiration I looked through varies of magazine like Slam and illustrated sports.

Going with the inspection of the first page you will noticed that the word LIMITLESS which is the masthead will cover most of the upper page of the magazine. The second thing you'll notice is that the main image/model is covering most if not all of the magazine. My magazine consist of coverline to other stories it is put in a place to alert to topics and their pages without disturbing any part of the image. Right below the image it's the banner that said start dressing up FOR THE KING. This title makes the audience get ready for what's to come. Lastly, the barcode at the bottom of the magazine made it look more authentic.  

Now the social groups or issues. My magazine provide assess to basketball content and an exclusive interview. It is for the young and powerful generation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #37 Draft Feature Story

Post #26 Tips for basketball