Blog post #2 Reflection on Syllabus

 the three things I'm looking for in media studies are:

- The importance of camera angles and the intended effects it has on the audience.

- The different audio production and the reasons it is being used while understanding the results from this

- Explore the way media can impact the world

The three things that makes me nervous in this course:

- The application of the work as I am new to the course I may do things wrongly potentially causing me to become stressful

-  The 60 recommend blogs for the whole course

- The design or work is not good enough for Cambridge

I hope to gain knowledge for all types of media and master the skill that is also involve in the course


Photo credit: www.canva.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #37 Draft Feature Story

Post #26 Tips for basketball

Post #32 Lead writing 2