Post #3 All About Me

 


For the plans for the future it's unknown as I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life. Going to college is waiting space until a decision has been reached ,but going into the tech field is one of my dreams as I find learning the different parts of a computer and ways that can improve or fix the device. 

Working out the body it's beneficial for me so that's why I do it every set amount of days consists of working out and resting. Working out is not the only way I workout the body enjoying basketball to mix things up since going out became harder.

 I'm taking this class as I find it interesting how production of movies and videos can be influenced by camera angles and different shots to create a desired effect on the audience. Technology is the future and any knowledge in any field involving it can benefit you.


Photo credit: www.canva.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post #37 Draft Feature Story

Post #26 Tips for basketball

Post #32 Lead writing 2